At VIRTUENIX CONSULTING, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Prepare budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
• 3-5 years of project management and related experience
• Should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and should be a multitasker.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
What you will do
• Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
• Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
• Uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussions with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
• Demonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Understand client’s business pain points and offer solutions to address leveraging salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
• Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
• Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management, and training methods.
About Business Unit VIRTUENIX CONSULTING Services is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of India’s economy. VIRTUENIX CONSULTING Services partners with the leading companies in over to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ VIRTUENIX CONSULTING What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion?
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About VIRTUENIX CONSULTING
VIRTUENIX CONSULTING’s greatest invention is the VIRTUENIXiets. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. VIRTUENIXiets believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society, and the human condition.
Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ VIRTUENIX CONSULTING is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. VIRTUENIX CONSULTING is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.